Become a member of Sydney’s tango dancers’ association, Tango Synergy.
The annual membership fee is only $40 per year or $30 per year for full time students and senior card holders. Alternatively, you can also apply for a 6 month membership for $25.
All paid memberships will expire after 30 June of each year. The annual membership is defined as the period between 1 July until 30 June the following year, the same as the financial year in Australia.
On the 1st of January each year, the regular membership fee of $40 will be amended to $25 to match the half year membership fee. This fee will revert to $40 on the 1st of July.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Members are entitled to discounts and benefits, including
- Discounted cover charge for many Synergy milongas and events.
- Discounts for various tango events, kindly offered by various event organisers in Sydney.
- Discounts for tango workshops with visiting international teachers and other associated activities.
How can I join?
You can register as a Tango Synergy member using the online method, selecting the level that best fits your circumstance. Payment by credit card is accepted for online registration.
Print out and fill in the membership form, then submit the form when you next attend a Tango Synergy hosted milonga or practica.
- You can sign up as a member at any Tango Synergy hosted practicas or milongas.
- Alternatively you can contact the Secretary at email@example.com.