BASH is almost here again. Tango Synergy are planning the fun this year and co-ordinator Crismen and the Tango Synergy Committee are in the final stages of planning.
Many of us have attended BASH since its conception in 2006 and enjoy it so much that it is a must to return again and again. So let’s get together for the 10th Anniversary!
It is a wonderful chance to get out of the city and indulge your passion for tango for a whole weekend in the relaxed atmosphere of the small Southern Highlands town of Bundanoon. It is also a chance to catch up with old tango friends and to make new ones.
DETAILS: November 25th – 27th
Starting Time: Gather at the hall for Welcome Drinks and nibbles on Friday evening from 7pm – 7.30pm and ease yourself into a weekend of as much or as little tango as you desire.
The program for the weekend includes:
- Many hours of dancing;
- Mendoza Quartet on Saturday evening; Dress up in your finest with a splash of colour.
- for the Saturday night milonga
- A great selection of DJ’s from Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra;
- Canyengue introductory class with Myk and Ann from Canberra;
- Saturday evening drinks party at the hotel pre Milonga with Liz playing violin for us;
- Supper Friday and Saturday evening and a snack on Sunday;
- A glass or two of wine selected by our Canberra friend Peter Schlesinger;
- Tango market with your favourite brands and products. Bring the Cash at BASH!
Illustrations by Iris Toren